2308 E Trails End, #2, Saint Anthony, ID 83445 | Cell: (907) 242-7104 | email@example.com
Communication student at Brigham Young University-Idaho and a friendly and hardworking employee. Very valuable to have on a team that values quality and success.
May 2015 | South Anchorage High School
- High School Diploma
Skills & Abilities
Effective communication Skills
- Ability to follow and act on instruction as well as organize information effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work individually and in groups
- Good understanding of computer software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to use the internet efficiently to find and produce information
- Able to figure out solutions to problems by thinking critically and creatively
- Capability to work through tasks and problems thoroughly to ensure satisfaction for both parties
Sales Associate | Downeast Outfitters
May 2017 – Present
- Responsibilities include greeting customers and helping them find the right look for an event or day to day wear.
- Required to have knowledge of merchandise as well as the POS system and customer service code.
Sales Associate | American Eagle Outfitters
January 2017 – Present
- Responsibilities include greeting customers and helping them enhance their individual style
- Working with money and merchandise while keeping an organized workspace
Billing assistant | All For Kids Pediatric Therapy Clinic
January 2016 – April 2016
- Responsibilities include imputing insurance information and billing histories into the company filing system.
- Organizing treatment information and mailing requests to insurance companies.
- Heidi Maksakov
American Eagle Outfitters
- Brandy Pennington
Brandy Pennington Realty
- Kirsten Berg
All For Kids Pediatric Therapy Clinic