October 10, 2016
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Kirsten Berg, Business Office Supervisor at All For Kids Pediatric Therapy Clinic. Addison worked at All For Kids Pediatric Therapy Clinic from January 2016 to April 2016.
Addison is very responsible, happy to take on new tasks without complaint and was always flexible with her work schedule. She did a wonderful job in a new environment; she wasn’t afraid to questions for clarification and was eager to make a difference. In addition, her willingness to learn and assist others had made her an asset to our clinic.
I give her my full recommendation, Addison as a hard working individual, full of potential. I can’t wait to see what great things that she will accomplish.
Business Office Supervisor
311 Orchid Circle Anchorage, AK 99515 | Cell: (907) 242-7104 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication student at Brigham Young University-Idaho and a friendly and hardworking employee. Very valuable to have on a team that values quality and success.
May 2015 | South Anchorage High School
- High School Diploma
Skills & Abilities
Effective communication Skills
- Ability to follow and act on instruction as well as organize information effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work individually and in groups
- Good understanding of computer software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to use the internet efficiently to find and produce information
- Able to figure out solutions to problems by thinking critically and creatively
- Capability to work through tasks and problems thoroughly to ensure satisfaction for both parties
Hostess | Firetap Alehouse | May 2015 – August 27, 2015
- Responsibilities include greeting costumers and seating them, as well as the organization of table setting materials
- Clearing dishes, wiping down and organizing tables to the restaurant’s quality standard
- Working in an active and busy work environment, communicating with customers and handling to-go orders
Sales Associate | Payless ShoeSource | January 2016 – March 2016
- Responsibilities include unpacking shipments, organizing displays and assisting costumers.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and reaching company goals and checkpoints regularly.
Billing assistant | All For Kids Pediatric Therapy Clinic | January 2016 – april 2016
- Responsibilities include imputing insurance information and billing histories into the company filing system.
- Organizing treatment information and mailing requests to insurance companies.
- Brandy Pennington – Employer, Mother in Pennington Household, Personal
- Kristy Gardiner – Personal, Church Leader
- Kirsten Berg – Manager at All For Kids Pediatric Therapy Clinic, Personal